Prep 10 minutes| Cook 20 minutes |Ready In 30 minutes
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
tablespoons frying oil
- Turn your flour into a sieve to separate the flour from possible insects and dirt. Put the flour into a bowl and set aside.
- Get your milk and mix with the eggs. If you do not have liquid milk, you can mix your powder milk with water to get a creamy consistency. Add your salt and sugar and mix till you get your desired sweet taste. You can add more sugar to get a sweet taste, do that moderately though.
- Gradually pour the milk, egg, salt and sugar mixture into your bowl of flour and whisk until smooth. Ensure that the batter is of a light creamy consistency.
- Heat your frying pan over medium high heat and pour in 2 tablespoons of frying oil. Tilt the pan to spread the oil all over, then use a ladle to scoop the batter into the heated oiled pan. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. You can fold the crepe in half or a wrap.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you are out of batter. Serve hot.
You can only fry one piece of crepe at a time and you will be required to add another 2 spoons of frying oil before adding another scoop of batter.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 9.2g14 %
Saturated Fat: 5.0g
Cholesterol: 111mg37 %
Sodium: 235mg9 %
Potassium: 115mg3 %
Total Carbohydrates: 25.5g8 %
Dietary Fiber: 0.8g3 %
Protein: 7.4g15 %
Vitamin A: 357IU
Vitamin C: 0mg
Vitamin B6: 0mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data.
If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.